Our team of trained partnership consultants evaluates each supplier to determine their eligibility to become a Better Schools Project Value Ambassador.
Scour the market for the best suppliers
- Trade shows
- Networks of school business managers
- Market research
Initial phone call with a supplier to determine:
- Whether they have the resources to deliver best value to schools
- Exactly what services they offer
- Their unique selling proposition as a business
Independent research and vetting questionnaire which assesses:
- Supplier accreditations
- Financial status
- Company references and case studies
Value Ambassador status is given
If a supplier makes it this far they attain 'Value Ambassador' status. This means that The Better Schools Project is willing to recommend them to a school as a company who will deliver excellent value for money.