Project: CCTV Project
School: Our Lady & St George’s Catholic Primary School (E17)
With the school-based across two separate sites, the old CCTV systems needed replacing with a system that could communicate with a new access and security systems. Because of the specific needs of the project, it needed a complete specification, and a final complication was a tight budget.
- School spread across two sites
- CCTV system needs replacing
- All systems needed to work in tandem
- Budgetary constraints
Our initial job was to work with the school and put together the entire specification. We were then able to match this to our list of vetted suppliers and select the most relevant company who we had worked with in schools on over 35 projects. Due to our strong relationship with this supplier, we were able to get a competitive quote that fitted the school’s budget. We were in contact with school and supplier throughout the project to ensure the specification and timeframes were met. Once completed, it was also going to be necessary for all staff members to be fully trained across the new systems.
- Put together specification with school
- Selected best-fit supplier
- Communicated with engineers to ensure correct work
- Arranged training for all staff
Although a complex project, the school were very pleased to see the work completed on schedule and within the budget. All the systems were able to successfully communicate with each other across both sites, and all staff were effectively trained.
- Complex project completed
- On Schedule and budget
- Systems able to communicate with each other
- All staff successfully trained