Project: PAT Testing
School: Ada, the National College for Digital Skills (N15)
The school had no access to their previous PAT testing report, which meant that when receiving quotes, the quotes were not only too high but also unspecific as they didn’t know how many items needed testing. A survey was needed alongside a competitive quote to fit the school’s low budget.
- No access to previous PAT report
- Survey required
- Competitive quote to fit a low budget
Fortunately for the school, we had worked with excellent PAT testing companies with experience of working in education. From our extensive list of contacts and available suppliers, we were able to select a company that could carry out the survey and understand the logistics of working within a school setting. Finally, we were able to negotiate a good price for the school and ensure that the work would be compliant and thorough.
- Experience of working with PAT Testing suppliers
- The survey was included within the work
- Compliance ensured
- Negotiated a good price for the school
By working with our supplier, the school was very happy with the final results. The survey was completed quickly, cost-effectively and thoroughly, so the school knew how many items were on the report for future testing. We were also able to help the school put in a plan moving forward to ensure the same issues would not reappear in the future. A full report was put on file for all electrical testing and put into an ongoing plan.
- Survey completed thoroughly and on budget
- Project smoothly completed
- Full report delivered to assist the school for future PAT Testing